Are you ready to drive excellence in B2B Sales Operations in the heart of London with one of the capital's largest ISP's?
You'll have the opportunity to join a forward-thinking team as a B2B Sales Operations Manager and play a pivotal role in shaping the company's growth strategy.
Here are the key benefits of this role:
- You'll spearhead regular data audits to ensure data accuracy, identifying and rectifying inconsistencies, errors, and duplicates in the CRM and other sales-related databases. Your attention to detail will be your superpower.
- You'll be a part of system upgrades, migrations, and integrations, maintaining data accuracy and consistency to support the company's growth objectives.
- You'll take ownership of processes and systems requirements for Sales compliance, contributing to the optimisation of commercial governance to ensure a strategically sustainable customer base.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Conduct regular data audits to identify and rectify inconsistencies, errors, and duplicates in the CRM and other sales-related databases
- Participate in system upgrades, migrations, and integrations to maintain data accuracy and consistency
- Own processes and systems requirements for Sales compliance
- Contribute to the optimisation of our commercial governance so that we continue to grow a commercially sustainable strategic customer base
Experience & Skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management kills – both internal and external – to work both collaboratively and self-sufficiently
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Up to £55,000 per annum
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- Bonus scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Health case plan scheme
- Company paid sick pay
- Life assurance
- Statuary family leave pay