Our client is a leading utilities company that provides civil engineering and M&E solutions to public and private sector clients. They have a rich history within the industry after being established for more than a century.
In 2019 they formed their telecoms division to supply a delivery model for the fibre network rollout across Northern Ireland.
Having successfully delivered networks facilitating over 200k premises, the division is now working on a national rollout of fibre design & build across the UK.
- Manage project lifecycle from allocation to closure. This includes managing quality and the return of relevant packs to close out jobs
- Ensure policies, procedures and processes are communicated and understood by crews on-site
- Coach and mentor field operatives to improve quality and compliance to NRSWA 1991
- Provide updates and reports regularly
- Experience within a telecoms, utilities, or civil engineering environment being in a lead role
- NRSWA operative or supervisor accreditation is necessary
- Health and Safety accreditations such as IOSH are desirable
- 21 days holiday, increasing with each year service up to 5 days plus bank holidays
- 8% employer Pension Contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Membership of relevant Institutions & Professional Bodies
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Gym Membership