We are recruiting for a Building Account Manager to work for one of London's largest ISPs based within the city centre.
Our client is looking for a self-motivated individual who can support the team to build strong relationships with landlords and help accelerate the number of premises and properties that purchase the product.
Our client has a well established network that has a lot of potential to be capitalised on.
Because of this success in the build, they need a Building Account Manager to help drive further growth in the uptake of their product across London.
- Creation and ownership of sales activity plan for allocated pre-fibred buildings covering the full lifecycle
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with building managers
- Deliver collateral and content required by building manager and residents either ad-hoc or when running specific activity (coordinated with marketing team)
- Experienced in account management across business and consumer
- Able to manage relationships with a complex network of internal stakeholders as well as manage relationships with different agencies as and when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally
- Strong communication skills
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- Workplace pension scheme
- Health case plan scheme
- Company paid sick pay
- Life assurance
- Statuary family leave pay