Are you ready to drive growth and profits for a leading broadband ISP as a Business Development Manager?
You'll have the opportunity to lead the charge in prospect sales, creating and nurturing valuable business relationships while executing strategic initiatives to ensure the company's future success.
Here are three reasons why you should consider this role:
- You'll build a long-range pipeline and manage multiple contracts, playing a pivotal role in identifying B2B opportunities and shepherding them through the sales cycle.
- You'll develop and maintain effective B2B relationships, with a primary focus on increasing the company's B2B market share and recognition.
- You'll be in the driver's seat, negotiating current contracts and securing new business deals with customers and third-party intermediaries.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Being able to build a long-range pipeline and managing multiple contracts to their end date
- Play a key part in identifying B2B opportunities for the business going forward
- Managing these opportunities through the sales cycle and post-sale care
- Developing and maintaining B2B effective relationships and creating new relationships for the business with the primary goal to increase the clients B2B market share and recognition of the business
- Negotiating current contracts and securing new contracts with business customers and third-party intermediaries
Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years account management/business development experience
- Sales experience
- Lead generation experience
- £45,000 per annum
- 35% commission
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank