Do you come from a Sales background within the MSP Space, and are looking for a new challenge?
A leading Australian owned Managed Service Provider is on the lookout for a Business Development/Sales Manager to drive growth and client expansion in the NT and SA area. They are a Cisco, VMware and Microsoft partner who have huge success in working with clients in the “remote and rural” parts of Australia.
The recent growth has led this company providing support services across Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland and the Northern Territory as well as in Europe, APAC, Africa, and American continents.
Their customers represent a variety of industry sectors including medical/health services, education, global mining companies and local government.
You will have the chance to step into a role with a lot of autonomy and help focus on winning new business and expand their Australian footprint even further.
They are looking for applicants of all levels – so if you think you have a suitable background in the MSP world, but ideally looking to move into more of a sales position – then please don’t hesitate to apply!
- Identify and acquire new business opportunities
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships
- Manage client relationships and understand their IT needs
- Optimize the sales process and use CRM tools effectively
Experience & Skills
- Proven MSP Business Development experience
- Strong knowledge of IT services and managed solutions
- Excellent communication and strategic thinking skills
- $120,000 + super + bonus/commission structure