Ready to shape the future of global networks with cutting-edge technologies?
You'll have the opportunity to join as a Business Engineer, driving the design and planning of equipment/technology for their global network. From Ethernet over Fiber to MPLS technologies, you'll play a crucial role in delivering best-in-class Ethernet services.
You'll benefit from:
- Working closely with cross-functional teams, including Service Engineering, Sales, and Operations, to deliver top-notch Ethernet services.
- Collaborating with IP engineering and transmission engineering teams to ensure an efficient network architecture.
- Participating in industry forums like Metro Ethernet Forum and CableLabs, contributing to the advancement of network solutions.
- Competitive salaries and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement and plenty of room for advancement.
Join this team and be part of revolutionizing global network connectivity.
- To design and plan equipment/technology for a global network, which includes, Ethernet over Fiber, Ethernet over Coaxial, EPON, DPOE, Ethernet over MPLS, and MPLS technologies
- A qualified candidate will work closely with Service Engineering, Sales and Operations teams and have the following key responsibilities:
- Selection of technology and equipment platforms to enable best-in-the-class Ethernet services
- Work closely with other engineering teams such as IP engineering and transmission engineering to ensure efficient network architecture
- Qualification of equipment in a laboratory environment, which includes the development of test requirements, test plans and qualification reports
- Work closely with service engineering/sales to design and qualify Ethernet services
- Support service rollout by developing provisioning guidelines and commissioning guidelines
- Participating and contributing to different industrial forums such as Metro Ethernet Forum, and CableLabs
Experience & Skills
- IP/ Core Network Engineering
- $80,000-$110,000 per year dependent on education and experience
- Competitive salaries and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement and plenty of room for advancement