Do you want the opportunity to work for an established electrical contracting business? Well, this is your chance!
A fast-growing Build Partner are looking for a CCTV Installation Engineer to come & join their ever-growing team.
You will be responsible for the full installations of CCTV cameras across multiple different retails shops including savers and Superdrug. Whilst also completing camera configurations and data networking installations of the stores.
Take the chance to work with a growing and mentoring team that gives you the opportunity to grow your leadership qualities and train members of staff in other positions to progress also.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply here!
- Working out of multiple different retail shops completing CCTV installations
- Store revamps across the UK
- Camera installations of the new store opening programmes
- Camera configurations and data network installations of the stores
- Installing the IT equipment and overseeing the cable management
Experience & Skills
- NVR/DVR basic configuration skills
- NVR/DVR advanced configuration skills i.e. setting up user privileges
- Strong CCTV installation experience
- Camera configuration tool experience
- Basic cabling installation experience
- Retail installation experience (advantageous)
- Cable management experience i.e. containment suspension/routing
- BNC termination
- RJ45 Feed-Thru Termination
- Drop pole & camera installation experience
- Installation experience
- Data cabling experience
- Experience in CAT5e/ CAT6/ CAT6a
- Salary would be up to £42,000 per annum
- Vehicle and fuel card
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme