Are you ready to elevate your career as a Cisco Network Engineer?
You'll have the opportunity to join a dynamic team of technology professionals, working with cutting-edge Cisco networking solutions to create secure and highly available business solutions for a diverse range of clients.
You'll enjoy the following benefits in this role:
- You'll harness your expertise in Cisco networking, configuring, installing, and maintaining network infrastructure, including firewalls, routers, and switches.
- You'll thrive in a high-paced environment, collaborating closely with the Network and Systems teams, scheduling, and Account Executives to provide top-notch service to our clients.
- Receive a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary of $70,000 - $100,000, 401K, PTO, and private health insurance with an HSA.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- The Network Engineer will work closely with this MSP's network and systems teams to build and maintain secure highly available business solutions for our customers using Cisco network equipment
- Expect a high-paced working environment supporting a variety of clients as well as daily interaction with team members
- The Network Engineer position requires working closely with scheduling and the Account Executives to ensure quality service delivery and customer satisfaction with all work performed
Experience & Skills
- Three years of Cisco networking experience with responsibility for installing network infrastructure including firewalls, routers, switches, network management software, and related experience
- Experience designing deploying and supporting common switching and routing technologies including ACLs, EtherChannel, HSRP/VRRP, routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, etc.), RSTP, Multicast Routing, QOS (classification and marking, shaping policing, queuing, etc.), VLANs, and VPNs (DMVPN, IPsec, GRE, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- $70k - $100k base salary
- Private Health Insurance & HSA