Do you want the opportunity to join a leading turnkey service provider with 30 years of experience in the utility sector?
Our client specialises in repair, replacement and reinstatement and is looking for a Civils Project Manager to join their growing organisation.
You will play a key part in monitoring the on-site compliance of all civil engineering works across multiple sites.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply here!
- You will have to be on-site for part of the role completing site quality & health and safety checks
- You will also be managing subcontracting and direct labour teams and have to keep them in line with agreed SLAs.
- You must hold meetings with clients and councils on-site and in the office to provide regular KPI updates as part of your job.
- Think fast, solve problems, manage workers.
- You will need a background in utilities with a focus on civil engineering projects i.e. in drainage and concrete structures
- Willing to travel throughout the UK
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- 20 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Laptop and phone
- Company pension scheme
- £50,000 - £70,000 per annum