Ever dreamt of making your mark in Cloud Engineering with a leading Managed Service Provider?
You'll have the opportunity to join an elite, fully remote team as a Cloud Engineer, specializing in Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS).
You'll be at the forefront, designing and deploying Cloud-based applications on the Azure Cloud Platform.
Work alongside a cloud specialist team, gaining valuable insights and expertise in the field.
Enjoy the freedom of fully remote work, allowing you to tailor your work environment to suit your needs.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Design and implement AKS clusters with a considered approach to scalability and security
- Deploy Docker containers within the AKS environment
- Implement monitoring, alerting and logging capabilities for AKS Clusters
- Implement and manage networking solutions within AKS
- Automate deployment of pipelines
Experience & Skills
- Azure Cloud Engineering with AKS experience
- Automation experience
- Experience delivering monitoring and logging solutions within an AKS environment
- Docker containerization experience
- $75 per hour
- 3 months contract - then hired as perm