Ever imagined shaping the future of government projects through cutting-edge Cloud Infrastructure design?
You'll have the opportunity to join a leading Cloud Specialist Managed Service Provider as a Cloud Infrastructure Architect, contributing to the success of exciting government projects.
You'll play a key role in designing and implementing Azure Cloud and on-premises technologies, optimizing performance and security.
Enjoy the freedom of a fully remote role, providing you with the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Unlock the potential for permanent positions or extend your engagement for exciting, long-term contracts.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Design and Implement hybrid cloud solutions (Azure)
- Design and implement Infrastructure Architecture that cover on-premises environments and cloud
- Design and develop security measures and controls and manage security compliance
- Negotiate and manage vendor contracts
Experience & Skills
- Must be Secret Level security clearable
- Infrastructure Architecture experience
- Azure Cloud Architecture experience
- $75 per hour
- 3 months contract then perm