Are you ready to join one of the UK's fastest-growing MSSP as a Cyber Security Engineer?
- You'll have all your certifications paid for, empowering you to stay at the forefront of the field.
- You'll enjoy the flexibility of full remote work, from the comfort of your home in Scotland.
- You'll benefit from a very generous annual leave policy.
This position offers:
- A competitive base salary of £45,000 per annum, recognising your expertise and contribution.
- Private healthcare and a substantial 10% pension, prioritising your health and long-term financial security.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Deploy and develop Azure Sentinel SIEM, Defender EDR and other Azure security technologies internally and externally
- Tune, improve and automate security incident response capabilities
- Develop security tool rules, playbooks and policies
Experience & Skills
- Experience engineering a SIEM
- Experience engineering an EDR
- Experience with Sentinel & Defender is preferred but not essential
- £45,000 base salary per annum
- Have all of your certifications paid for
- Fully remote working - must be in Scotland
- Private healthcare
- 10% pension
- Very generous annual leave