Do you want the opportunity to work for a leading turnkey service provider with 30 years experience in the utility sector?
Our client specialises in repair, replacement and reinstatement and is looking for a Commercial Manager to join their growing organisation. In under 3 years, their turnover has increased from £16m to £40million per annum and have bold plans to continue expanding throughout 2024 and beyond.
You'll take full responsibility for the commercial elements of working with the supply chain, ensuring compliance and transparency with clearly defined contracts and payment processes. You will be given the opportunity to leave your mark in the role, progressing further down the line within the company.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply here!
- Overseeing contracts and purchase orders
- Forecasting monthly cash requirements
- Reporting on monthly ''work in progress''
- preparation of commercial management reports
- Assessing/managing commercial risk for existing and new initiatives
- Managing supplier/contractor reviews
- NEC3/4 experience is key
- Experience working in the utilities industry is desirable
- A background working in telecommunications and/or construction in residential builds
- Experience managing a small team
- Pension scheme
- Holiday package