Do you have what it takes to protect against the unseen threats?
You'll step into the world of cyber security as an integral part of a forward-thinking team, safeguarding networks and data resources. As a Cyber Security Engineer, you'll face daily challenges head-on and make a real impact on digital safety.
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions, and unusual activities, ensuring digital fortresses remain impenetrable.
- Strategise and execute network security upgrades with cutting-edge tools like SentinelOne.
- Engage in ethical hacking to proactively identify vulnerabilities.
Why join this company?
- Utilise the latest in security technologies.
- Progress your career with ongoing learning.
- Enjoy private medical, 25 days of holidays, and an on-site gym.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, Unauthorised or illegal activity
- Creating and executing strategies to secure and protect networks and data resources
- Planning computer and network security upgrades and testing hardware and software related to the upgrade
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities i.e. SentinelOne
- Managing technical problems related to applications and production equipment
- Addressing intrusions using expertise in computer forensics
- Engage in 'ethical hacking', for example, simulating security breaches
- Foreseeing future problem areas by monitoring workflows and network traffic patterns
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users
- Acting as an escalation point to analysts
Experience & Skills
- Incident response and analysis
- Real-time network analysis
- Digital forensics
- Experience in using SIEM Tools
- Preferable experience of using SentinelOne Complete
- Strong knowledge of vulnerability management technologies
- Up to £65,000 base salary per annum
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday
- On-site gym