Do you aspire to work with a rapidly growing and highly respected data cabling and IT services company in the UK?
They partner with global banks, the NHS, and educational institutions.
- Have the opportunity to work with prestigious clients, including global banks, the NHS, and educational institutions, contributing to their data cabling needs.
- Perform installations, testing, and terminations of Cat5e, 6, and 6a copper cabling, as well as fibre cabling, gaining valuable experience.
- Receive a competitive salary of £27,000 - £32,000 per annum, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes private healthcare, a pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, and more.
This role may require you to work on various projects in building sites, retail locations, outdoor environments, educational institutions, and hospitals.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Managing and overseeing data-cabling engineers
- Site surveys and ensuring work is carried out to specifications
- Overseeing the Health & Safety on-site and attending briefings with principal contractor
- Responsible for materials delivery and work packages
- Tracking KPI's and work progress
- Installations, testing and terminations of Cat5e, 6 & 6a cooper cabling & fibre cabling
- Containment Installations
- Identifying and rectifying faults
- Liaising with service delivery and project managers
- Data cabling in building sites, retail, outdoor, educational and hospitals
Experience & Skills
- 3 years minimum experience
- Supervisory/team lead experience
- CNCI Cooper and Fibre
- Cat 5e / 6 / 6a
- ESC or CSCS
- Cooper or Fibre certs
- Happy to travel/stay away
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- 29 days holiday inc bank
- Company van and fuel
- Fuel card
- Laptop & phone provided
- Overtime 1.5X evening & Saturdays / 2X Sundays
- Hotel cost covered and £20 food allowance when staying away