Would you like the opportunity to work for a company that thrives on providing exceptional IT solutions differently and thrives off a fun, balanced working environment?
We have a great opportunity for a Data Center Engineer to work on exciting technologies within Cisco, Fortinet, VMware ESXi, Hyper-V and more! This role comes with an endless list of benefits, and whilst starting as a 6-month contract, there is an opportunity for extension or even offering permanent working!
Here's what makes this role an exceptional opportunity for you:
- You'll be responsible for configuring, decommissioning, and migrating servers and networks from existing routers and switches, contributing to the enhancement and optimization of data center operations.
- You'll have the opportunity to work with a range of industry-leading technologies, gaining valuable experience in Cisco routing and switching, and extensive infrastructure management on VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, and Windows platforms.
- You'll enjoy an array of unique benefits, including access to kitchen facilities, convenient parking, and the opportunity to participate in regular social events, fostering informal relationships and promoting a healthy work-life balance.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Server & network configuration & decommissioning from existing routers & switches
- Migration from 1 DC to another DC
- Set up MFA on remote access for hosted clients
- Review, and document the overall architecture of the DC
- Train & mentor junior engineers
Experience & Skills
- Cisco Routing & Switching
- Extensive infrastructure experience on VMware ESXi, Hyper-V & Windows
- 5+ years working in a DC environment
- Up to $1000 per day
- Not like any other "MSP", encourage informal relationships & long term work/life balance
- Wide array of industry exposure
- Kitchen facilities access
- Uniform & easy car parking access
- Alcoholic drinks / food every Friday at 4pm
- Continual training & career development