Do you want to work for a very exciting trading firm in Amsterdam?
This role will involve someone driving out internal data base’s working alongside the infrastructure team. You will own design, implementation of several database’s that cross pollinate across different operating system such as Linux and Windows.
- You'll drive the ownership and development of existing database systems, ensuring seamless cross-pollination across different operating systems and contributing to the efficiency of global operations.
- You'll actively participate in creating automation tools, working alongside a dynamic team of database engineers to enhance workflows and systems.
- You'll enjoy a competitive salary of up to €100,000, along with the chance to be part of a globally influential team in the heart of Amsterdam.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Infrastructure Engineering designs and supports operating systems, authentication systems, databases, virtualization infrastructure, networks across Windows and Linux.
- The database engineer will be driving for owning and building out the existing database systems, workflows, and automation while working alongside with a global team of database engineers.
- This engineer will work with team members of Infrastructure Engineering to create automation tools.
Experience & Skills
- Database platform knowledge - SQL Server, Postgres, Redis, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Programming languages such as Python, Java, and C#.
- Extensive Windows and Linux experience.