Work for a start-up Colocation Provider, that has acquired 28 data centres across the EU in just 1 year!
This role isn't for your average data center specialist...
You will be expected to understand the whole data center infrastructure from the facility to the racks. Also, manage and improve the low-latency data center network.
You will receive a bonus package as well as many other exciting benefits!
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Perform the physical installation, racking, and stacking of servers, network equipment, and other hardware following industry best practices and safety guidelines.
- Implement effective cable management strategies to ensure neatness, accessibility, and proper airflow within the data center environment.
- Conduct routine inspections, repairs, and replacements of data center equipment to ensure optimal functionality and prevent disruptions.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory, including tracking equipment, updating asset databases, and managing stock levels.
Experience & Skills
- DC facility management - HVAC, cooling systems etc.
- Racking and stacking
- Experience working in large-scale DCs
- €45,000 gross per year
- Bonus package