Do you want the opportunity to work for an established electrical contracting business? Well, this is your chance!
A fast-growing Build Partner are looking for a Desk Based Coordinator to come & join their ever-growing team.
You will be responsible for coordinating the allocation and managing the incident coming from the field from the engineers. You will need to be able spin multiple plates at once and be a highly organised individual.
Take the chance to work with a growing and mentoring team that gives you the opportunity to grow your leadership qualities and train members of staff in other positions to progress also.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply here!
- Reporting daily to the desk manager
- You are responsible for the allocation and management of incidents to the field engineers
- You will be responsible for maintaining customer awareness of any incidents that occur
- You will need to be a highly organised individual and able to manage multiple workloads
Experience & Skills
- Strong IT skills
- Customer facing experience
- Managing multiple duties all at once
- Being able to manage multiple priorities
- Previously being in an admin/office based / call centre role would be advantageous
- Previous customer service experience
- Holding a full UK driving license
- Salary would be up to £24,000 per annum
- Private healthcare
- Paid travel to and from the office
- Company pension scheme