Would you like to join one of the fastest-growing IT Managed Service Providers in the industry?
This role is new, and you will have the opportunity to implement DevOps. As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will develop and establish tooling and processes that enable continuous deployment and improve our release velocity.
Your primary focus will be on enabling the effective utilisation of Kubernetes in the cloud environment, while also ensuring the overall stability, scalability, and efficiency of our systems.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, capable of driving initiatives forward and build a team of talented engineers.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Develop/Establish and maintain a robust continuous deployment pipeline that enables seamless software delivery across all environments, from development to production
- Design, implement, and maintain the necessary tooling, frameworks, and automation scripts required for efficient deployment and management of applications on Kubernetes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software development, QA, and operations, to drive the adoption of DevOps best practices and ensure smooth and timely releases
Experience & Skills
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role, with a strong understanding of software development and deployment processes
- Proficiency in scripting and programming languages (such as Python, Bash, PowerShell, Ruby)
- Hands-on experience with Azure and associated services (compute, storage, networking)