Do you want to play a role in the nationwide roll-out of cutting-edge fibre design and build projects?
As a Fibre Design Manager, you'll have the exciting opportunity to join a leading utilities company that specialises in civil engineering and M&E solutions for public and private sector clients. Established for over a century, they've expanded to create a dedicated telecoms division, driving fibre network development and deployment.
Why this role is exceptional:
Your work will significantly influence the development of high-speed internet connectivity across the UK.
From a van and fuel card to accommodation and food expenses, along with extensive benefits like life assurance, health cash plans, and gym membership, this position offers a well-rounded package.
As the company continues its expansion into the telecoms sector, you'll be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team.
If you're ready to take on a role that not only offers a competitive salary of up to £45,000 but also enables you to contribute to the digital transformation of the UK, apply now.
- Provide input into the development and delivery of effective and proactive strategies for managing HSEQ risks
- Support operational managers and project teams on a broad range of HSEQ issues, helping them to embed HSEQ policy and process where appropriate
- Engage with other HSEQ professionals across the business to ensure that good and poor HSEQ practice is communicated effectively to encourage improvement
Experience & Skills
- Qualification in a relevant subject related to construction health and safety management (e.g., NEBOSH Certificate) or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of HSEQ skills
- Sound working knowledge of HSEQ law, and relevant sector specific HSEQ standards in relation to civil engineering Knowledge of CDM regulations is desirable
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Van and fuel card
- Accommodation and food are paid for
- 21 days holiday, increasing with each years service up to 5 days plus bank holidays
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Phone and laptop
- Membership of relevant Institutions & Professional Bodies
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Gym Membership