Are you ready to power up your career with a leading telecommunications company?
You'll have the opportunity to step into the dynamic world of telecommunications as a Fibre Engineer, offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000. This role offers exciting career growth prospects and the chance to be part of an end-to-end fibre build team.
- You'll embark on a thrilling journey with a fast-growing telecommunications company, gaining valuable experience in internal and external cable installation, multi-mode splicing, and OTDR testing.
- You'll be given the training and support you need to excel and progress within the company, with opportunities to advance your career.
- You'll enjoy a generous benefits package, including 33 days of holiday, including bank holidays, and the potential for overtime opportunities.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Internal & external cable installation
- Multi-mode splicing
- OTDR testing
- H&S requirements
Experience & Skills
- Multi-mode fibre splicing
- Blown fibre
- UG & OH network experience
- Openreach or PIA network knowledge
- PIA accreditations
- Up to £30,000
- Training & progression
- 33 days holiday including bank
- OT opportunities