Are you ready to take on a rewarding career as a Field Technician?
You'll have the opportunity to join a dynamic team, with the flexibility of remote work, complemented by exciting travel when needed.
Why choose this role?
- You'll have the chance to work remotely while enjoying roughly 30% travel, offering variety and excitement to your daily routine.
- You'll earn a competitive base salary of $50,000 - $60,000, along with comprehensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and paid certifications.
- You'll be a part of a team that values your well-articulate personality and offers you the opportunity for career growth.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs
- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work
- Do regular data backups to protect the organization’s information
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions
Experience & Skills
- Desktop Support
- Basic LAN/WAN Cabling, Racking, Stacking
- Systems Support Experience (Windows)
- $50K-60k base salary
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k not matching
- Paid for certifications