Do you want the opportunity to join a leading turnkey service provider with 30 years of experience in the utility sector?
Our client specialises in repair, replacement and reinstatement and is looking for a Fleet Manager to join their growing organisation.
Within this role, you will be responsible for managing the overall fleet of company vehicles, ensuring that all vehicle details are tracked and up to date.
You will also be responsible for managing supplier contracts, ensuring you're getting the best value possible.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply here!
- Responsible for managing the fleet of cars, vans & HGVs
- Maintaining the equipment assets
- Tracking all vehicle details
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers for vehicles & equipment
- Managing all fuel cards
- Background in Fleet Management
- Strong excel background - focus on data manipulation
- Commercial & financial awareness
- Experience in managing HGVs
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme