Hamilton Barnes is currently representing a leading insurance firm who are currently recruiting for a Guidewire Integration Developer on a 6 month contract with the view to extension.
As a Guidewire Integration Developer, you will play a key role in the successful integration and development of Guidewire systems for a leading insurance company.
- Developing, and implementing Guidewire integrations to meet the business requirements.
- Developing in Guidewire SaaS, with additional proficiency in CIF (Configuration Integration Framework) considered a valuable asset
- Demonstrating a strong command of Messaging Events, Integration Gateway, WorkQueues, S3 Buckets, and Batch Processes within the Guidewire environment
- Applying knowledge and experience in working with CDA (Claim Data Archiving) and Guidewire Events frameworks
- Proven track record as a Guidewire Integration Developer with substantial experience in designing and implementing integrations.
- Certified as a Guidewire Integration Developer (ACE certification) (Nice to Have)
- Guidewire SaaS Experience: Hands-on experience in developing within the Guidewire SaaS environment. CIF proficiency is highly desirable.
- Integration Knowledge: Extensive expertise in Messaging Events, Integration Gateway, WorkQueues, and Batch Processes.
- Additional Frameworks: Knowledge of working with CDA (Claim Data Archiving) and familiarity with Guidewire Events frameworks are advantageous.
- Up to £550 Per Day (Inside IR35)