Are you ready to support Executive/C-Suite individuals and propel your career to new heights?
You'll have the opportunity to be the go-to expert for Executive/C-Suite individuals, providing top-notch support for desktops, systems, and software in a high-speed trading environment.
You'll benefit from:
- Work closely with Executive/C-Suite level individuals, delivering white-glove support and enhancing your skillset.
- Propose new solutions, ideas, and techniques to tackle highly complex problems, contributing to the company's efficiency and security.
- Support a global network by managing collaboration tools, video conferencing platforms, and virtual desktop systems, making communication more seamless.
Ready to be the hero for high-level professionals? Apply Now!
- Work closely to support Executive/C-Suite level individuals with desktop, system, and software issues in a high-speed trading environment
- Work closely with internal support groups and external service providers to identify, resolve or coordinate the resolution of Desktop, Laptop, and software problems, and issues
- Proposes new solutions, ideas, tools, and techniques for highly complex problems
- Supports escalated technical issues from junior team members to solve issues with Windows, Apple, and mobile devices
- Drive the creation of system imaging & automated software deployments to ensure efficiency & security through tools such as Microsoft SCCM and JAMF Casper
- Support Virtual Desktop Platform (VDI) on VMWare Horizon View for global contact centres
- Manages collaboration tool & video conferencing platforms and adds new capabilities to streamline communication between Experian offices
- May participate in applications beta-testing
- Makes recommendations for process improvements and technology changes
- Communicate issues and incidents to all levels of the organisation as required
- Create and maintain documents and procedures, with direction from management
Experience & Skills
- White Glove experience (Executive/C-Suite Level)
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Hardware Support experience (Laptops, desktops, tablets etc.)
- Well-articulate personality
- Comfortable working in a high speed environment
- Up to £65k base salary
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k not matching