Are you ready to take your career to the next level as an Infrastructure Analyst-Storage Engineer?
You'll have the opportunity to work with the UK's leading Energy Provider, joining a dynamic team to design and implement storage and backup solutions.
- You'll collaborate with a project team to address the requirements for storage and backup, contributing your expertise in Dell, Windows, and RedHat Linux.
- You'll apply your skills to create innovative and effective solutions, enhancing the storage infrastructure for the organisation.
- You'll gain in-depth knowledge of HP Enterprise Storage (3Par) and manage storage platforms like Nimble and NetApp, making a significant impact on data storage and retrieval.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Work with project team to address the requirements towards storage & backup
Experience & Skills
- SC Cleared
- Strong design and solution experience
- Strong knowledge of HP Enterprise Storage (3Par) as well as management across Nimble and NetApp platforms
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the Windows OS, RedHat OS, Storage and Backup and its concepts, and the interaction between hardware, operating systems, network, data centre, and application software