Are you ready to shape the future of Network Infrastructure and work with cutting-edge technologies like VMware?
You'll be stepping into a dynamic role as an Infrastructure Consultant, where your expertise will help redefine the landscape of virtualization and systems solutions.
You'll be on a mission to:
- Collaborate with a range of customers across locations such as Bielefeld and Berlin, applying hands-on technical expertise.
- Take the reins of your own schedule, demonstrating self-sufficiency by managing customer appointments and engagements.
- Guide projects from inception to completion, showcasing your prowess in planning, designing, implementing, and troubleshooting.
Imagine the possibilities:
- You'll wield your talent in Infrastructure Solution Design, Configuration, and Implementation, with a strong focus on VMware. If you're driven and culturally aligned, we'll invest in your growth.
- Be the face of excellence as you interface directly with clients. Your mastery of Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware Virtualization will be key in providing top-tier service.
- Your familiarity with Microsoft Stack, including AD, Office 365, and Azure, coupled with your adeptness in Linux and Windows Exchange Servers, will be the bedrock of your success.
If you're interested, apply here!
- Hands-on role (occasional visits to customers in Bielefeld, Berlin etc)
- Self-sufficient; engineers expected to manage their own appointments with customers
- Full project life-cycle: planning / design / pre-sales depending on capabilities (customer facing is an expectation)
- Implementation / configurations / troubleshooting
Experience & Skills
- Infrastructure solution design/config/implement (ideally) - will be trained up ONLY if good culture fit and ambitious engineer
- Cultural fit is important
- Customer facing
- Drivers license
- Microsoft Hyper-V / VMware Virtualization (VCP certified preferred but not essential)
- Microsoft stack (AD. 365, Azure)
- Linux / Windows exchange servers
- Storage (e.g. NetApp)
- Automation/programming experience (desirable)
- Cisco / HP networking (desirable)
- Security (desirable)
- Car allowance
- Hybrid/remote (80%)
- Cologne (HQ)
- Travel to HQ occasionally and customer sites (20%)