Are you passionate about IT infrastructure and security?
You will be joining an MSP that delivers fully managed secure ICT services to the UK’s Defence and Security sectors and to other government departments which have complex and demanding security requirements. You will support secret systems and sensitive data for companies such as the MOD, and MOJ.
They deliver these services by selecting the best people with the right mix of skills, experience, qualifications, and personality to fit in with the existing team of specialists. The company prides itself on its successful track record of delivering real benefits to its customers, but also on its ethos of investing in its employee’s personal and professional growth.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be focused on the build and deployment of servers, VMWare, and other Infrastructure technologies.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Build, implement and support IT infrastructure solutions, including server hardware, network devices, storage systems, and virtualization technologies
- Install, configure, and maintain server operating systems, network protocols, and storage management systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure-related issues, such as network connectivity, server failures, and performance bottlenecks
Experience & Skills
- Experience building and deploying IT Infrastructure technologies
- Experience with VMWare and Windows servers
- SC Clearable
- Long-term insurance policy designed to support you if you can’t work because of illness or injury
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) gives you professional counselling and support through online, telephone and face-to-face sessions with a 24/7 hotline
- Corporate gym membership
- Simply Health to provide you with a Health CashPlan