Are you looking to work in an intimate team with the best engineers in Stuttgart?
We are excited to introduce you to this opportunity where you will manage end-to-end networks for a leading Internet Service Provider in Germany. The position offers opportunities for advancement, including sponsorship of training and all certifications relevant to the position.
You will enjoy the luxury of a hybrid work model where you can work from the comfort of your home or on-site in a modern work environment.
You will work as an Internet Protocol Backbone Engineer designing and supporting complex networks for established customers. This will include general level 2 support and commissioning of new customer equipment. The role will also involve you implementing solutions in the backbone of networks with hands-on application of protocols including MPLS / OSPF / IS-IS / BGP.
- With your knowledge of supporting network protocols, you will be managing and monitoring customer devices through Level 1, 2 and 3 support.
- This will include in-depth problem analysis, collaboration with other technical teams and resolving protocol-specific issues such as routing.
- You will assist in the construction of the recent ISP’s core network, by expanding out the backbone.
- You will develop the network infrastructure to accommodate increasing customer demands, managing the routers and switches that form the backbone and implementing Quality of Service policies.
Experience & Skills
- FLUENT German and English!
- Hands-on routing and switching experience with network protocols.
- Good IP networking knowledge, including the ability to work with IPv4 and IPv6
- Up to €80,000 Gross Per Year