Take the next step on your career ladder with this IT Solutions Provider. For more than 30 years, they have been a dynamic IT security advisor with recognized expertise in the areas of network security, communications and consulting. To continue on their successful path, we are looking for a Technical IT Security Consultant (m/f/d), to join their team of experts.
- Building customer relationships. Creating real added value for customers with the help of IT solutions.
- You will manage customers'' IT security and network projects. To do this, you will work in a team of methodically and technically skilled professionals who have many years of experience in customer projects.
- You will lead a team of technical employees who are specialized in specific topics.
- You have a strategic overview of all topics and also enjoy being actively involved yourself.
- Consulting on (network) security topics and concepts
- Project management with deadline monitoring and support of the technical team
- Professional and technical implementation of security solutions
- Presentation of the company (sales support)
- Conducting own workshops and certified training in internal training centers and at the customer site
- Management and further development of employees
- Budget preparation and responsibility
- Expert knowledge of Check Point and/or Fortinet products (Certified)
- Several years of professional experience in the field of network technology and IT security
- University / FH studies or adequate education and skills acquired in practice
- Good Unix / Linux knowledge
- Very good network, network security and VPN knowledge (routing, debugging)
- Experience in leading an IT team
- Good autodidactic skills (there are always new things to learn)
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel (by plane, train or car)
- Initiative, ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and up to €100,000 DoE