You will be joining a private equity-backed managed service provider that is taking the networking space by storm. Currently sitting at 160 heads with 3 offices across the U.K., they partner at elite level with leading vendors like Extreme Networks & Palo Alto.
Due to growth, they are currently looking for a IT Support Engineer to join the team. You will be focused on building, maintaining and supporting the company's internal IT infrastructure.
- Maintaining working practises that facilitate the architectural direction for the EUC strategy across the group
- Assisting with a project to create a zero touch provisioning model for client hardware
- Helping to set up remote connectivity e.g., Azure VDI/AVD
- Enabling remote connectivity for third parties into the estate
- Checking that solutions adhere to InfoSec and Cyber policies
- Implementation and optimisation of Intune remote management
- 2 years IT/Helpdesk support
- AZ-900 or other Azure focused exam
- MS-900 or other M365 exam