Do you want to work for a company that has been well established for 25 years?
Our client is currently seeking a Trainee Service Engineer to join their tight-knit engineering team. They provide services for large organisations that require bespoke CCTV solutions; local authorities, NHS and multi utility providers.
The role offers great benefits, flexible working and job security as you will be working for a family-run business that invests in its employees and that have a 10-year-long contract in the coastal area.
They will provide all training, equipment and management so you can settle into your new role.
If you are keen to step into a working environment which promotes having a positive balance between work and home life, please apply!
- Work out in the field alongside a senior engineer to learn the ropes
- Provide a reactive and maintenance service within private spaces
- Complete fault-finding processes on the network
- Provide an end to end-installation service
- CCTV maintenance
- Provide a customer-facing service
- Full UK driving license
- A drive to learn and progress within a role
- Transport is provided for work use
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Overtime opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Discretionary sick pay
- Power tools are supplied
- Annual performance bonus