Are you a seasoned Network Engineer looking to take your career to new heights?
A leading player in the mining industry, invites you to be a part of their dynamic team. As they continue to expand and innovate, we are seeking a skilled professional to contribute to the stability, integrity, and high availability of their network and communication systems.
You will be joining a forward-thinking company in the mining sector, committed to excellence and innovation. With a dedication to operational excellence has positioned itself as a leader in the industry. As they grow and evolve, we are looking for passionate individuals to join them on their journey.
As a Network Engineer, your primary focus will be to ensure the stability, integrity, and high availability of the network and communication systems. You will contribute to the design and delivery of complex critical network infrastructure changes while maintaining ongoing supportability and stability of their IT/OT Network and Communications assets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and deliver complex network infrastructure changes.
- Ensure the stability and high availability of voice, data, and RF networks.
- Provide operational support for network and communication services.
- Roll out complex network firewall services, including Palo Alto or Fortinet.
- Manage and support routing protocols (BGP and OSPF) and network Quality of Service (QoS) configurations in Juniper networking.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the operational support of network and communications services for a large-scale organization.
- Extensive experience in the roll out of complex network firewall services, including Palo Alto or Fortinet.
- High-level understanding of routing protocols (BGP and OSPF) and network Quality of Service (QoS) configurations, management, and support in Juniper networking.
If you are a seasoned Network Engineer ready to make a significant impact in a thriving industry, we want to hear from you!