Are you ready to pioneer IT solutions in a dynamic, private equity-backed environment?
You'll be at the forefront of innovation as a Network Solutions Architect working with one of the most exciting businesses in the federal space. You’ll join a dynamic company backed by private equity, driving change in the networking space. After several exciting acquisitions, it is a great time to join the company to lead its network modernization,
1. You'll lead innovative SDN solutions, crafting architectures that redefine standards in the industry.
2. Be part of a team that drives change, integrating cutting-edge technologies to shape the future of networks.
3. Enjoy a unique blend of remote work and the occasional adventure in Hawaii, fully supported by the business.
If you’d like to join an exciting business, and lead the SDN rollout, please apply! We’ll give you a call to discuss today.
- Lead network solution assessments, analysis, and development, adhering to Army policies and cybersecurity standards.
- Coordinate requirement gathering and engineer innovative solutions based on best practices.
- Engage with government agencies and external organizations to drive project success.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies, providing insights to streamline IT modernization efforts and documentation maintenance.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10 years of network engineering experience, with 5 years in DoD network design and modernization.
- CCIE or JNCIE certification.
- Proficiency in SDN and network orchestration.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- $200,000 to $250,000 basic salary