Are you ready to be part of the fastest microwave network worldwide?
You'll have the opportunity to work on highly sophisticated telecommunication equipment, actively supporting field operations, testing, and troubleshooting a wide range of technical, IP-based equipment on towers, rooftop-based sites, and microwave installations.
Here's what awaits you in this role:
- You'll ensure site tasks, such as planning and maintenance calls, are efficiently executed while adhering to safe working practices and quality procedures.
- You'll guarantee compliance with client requirements, standards, and accreditation, maintaining the highest level of service quality.
- You'll oversee the production of site test data and handover information, ensuring seamless operations.
Join a company at the forefront of microwave technology and telecommunications.
- You will ensure site tasks, including planning & maintenance calls, are performed in an efficient manner regarding safe working practices and quality procedures
- You will ensure compliance with client requirements, standards, and accreditation
- You will manage the production of sites test data and handover information
Experience & Skills
- Microwave antenna & equipment installation, path alignment, and troubleshooting
- Previous Tower Certification (Authorised Climber/Rescuer)
- Experience with AC and DC power systems including wiring of cables, and breaker installation