We are partnered with a world-class IT service provider that enables forward-thinking businesses to improve operational efficiency, increase productivity and drive revenue through strategic solutions.
Join their Automation Development Services team as a Mid-Level Automation Engineer, bringing solid knowledge of enterprise Linux systems and networking to the table.
- Provide support and troubleshoot platforms, including CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code solutions, Configuration Management tools, and Kubernetes clusters.
- Stay informed about industry trends, and recommend new tools and technologies to enhance the Automation service catalogue portfolio.
- Create Documentation and Knowledge Base to assist the Automation team and external teams in using the tools delivered through the Platform as a Service toolset.
- Collaborate with the team in the handover phase to operational teams, ensuring their autonomy in using and operating self-service solutions.
- Offer out-of-hours support for the platform and services provided by the Automation Team.
- Exposure to Infrastructure platforms such as databases, virtualization, storage, networking, and monitoring.
- Experience with critical systems requiring high availability and supporting high loads in large-scale operations.
- Proficiency in multi-cluster Kubernetes deployment and administration (CKA & CKAD certifications recommended).
- Experience with SDLC and development deployment practices.
- Proficient in Python and bash scripting.
- Demonstrable experience in GoLang and other languages such as Java, Ruby, or Powershell is a great plus.
- Experience working with Agile frameworks.
- Hybrid working (3 days at home and 2 in the office)
- Corporate pension plan
- Free health insurance for the whole family
- Free English and Spanish language classes
- Free psychotherapy sessions
- Gym membership subsidy
- Annual salary reviews
- Free Life insurance
- Flexible retribution
- Fun socials – from weekly happy hour drinks to big seasonal events