Would you like to work for a Global Leading Cisco Gold Partner, working on site with one of their most prestigious customers?
You’ll be part of a 7 year programme to manage the automation around all their network and network security devices whilst working on latest most innovative technology.
Your role will be joining a team of 6 automation engineers who solely automate Network, Network Security and Infrastructure.
We are looking for someone who has worked as a Network Security Engineer with strong firewall experience who has been working on automation tools such as Python and or Ansible.
You'll be working in a multivendor environment, with very passionate automation engineers on a very exciting, large-scale project.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Creating and maintaining automation services
- Work within the DevSecOps team focusing on the security of the overall DevOps and network environment
Experience & Skills
- Background in Network/Network Security
- Experience configuring Firewalls such as Fortigate, Palo Alto or others
- Experience of Ansible and Python
- Passion for automation
- €400 - €475 per day (negotiable)