Ready to work for an innovative German institution?
We are working with a leading research and education institution who are actively looking to add a Network Administrator to their growing network team.
- You will join a motivated team of network professionals driving the optimisation and development of campus and data center networks.
- You will accelerate your career with access to learning material and funded training for Cisco certifications and more.
- You will have the flexibility to work from home or in office giving you control of your work life balance.
If interested reach out and we can provide more information!
- Take ownership of the continuous development and documentation of the network infrastructure
- Provide 2nd level support when required utilising the ticketing system
- Work on exciting network projects performing network upgrades and refreshes
- Plan to introduce software-defined networking into the network infrastructure
Experience & Skills
- Network support experience
- Routing & Switching knowledge - Cisco
- Firewalling experience - Palo Alto
- WLAN knowledge - Cisco
- Any knowledge of software defined technology is a huge plus!
- €50,000-70,000 salary per annum
- Christmas bonus
- Fully funded training