Ready to take your career in network administration to the next level?
You'll enjoy these benefits:
- As a Network Administrator, you'll tackle a wide range of responsibilities, from monitoring and troubleshooting customer network equipment to assisting with infrastructure maintenance and security.
- You'll have the opportunity to work with top-tier networking hardware and technologies, including Cisco, Juniper, Adtran routers and switches, Cisco IOS, VLAN configuration, OSPF, MPLS, BGP, and more.
- With the chance to earn a competitive salary ranging from $70,000 to $90,000, you'll have the opportunity to advance your career in network administration.
Join a dynamic team in Goleta, where you can make a significant impact in network administration.
Apply below if you're interested!
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of customer network equipment in accordance with SLA
- Installation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Impulse Central Offices, Data Centers, Points of Presence, and HQ infrastructure
- Troubleshoot network and voice application issues
- Schedule and administer customer router upgrades
- Facilities maintenance and security
- Assist the implementation team with customer equipment configuration prior to installation
- Serve as an escalation point as required
- Participate in an after-hours on-call rotation
Experience & Skills
- At least 3 years of experience configuring and managing Cisco/Juniper/Adtran routers and switches or the equivalent from the command line and basic proficiency in Cisco IOS.
- Must have a strong background with LAN, WAN, Routers, Switches, and other network hardware
- Functional knowledge of IP routing and switching including VLAN configuration, OSPF, MPLS, BGP
- Firewall Experience (Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, or Fortigate)
- Basic Python scripting skills preferred
- Experience with L2VPN/L3VPN technologies (LDP/MPLS/EVPN/VXLAN etc.)
- Knowledge of LAN technologies (802.1Q, QoS)
- Basic knowledge of VOIP technologies
- CCNA Required / CCNP-CCIE preferred