Are you ready to supercharge your career as a Network Automation Engineer?
You'll have the opportunity to be a vital part of the tools and automation team with a leading IT consultancy. This exciting role offers an initial 6-month contract within a 7-year program, collaborating with a prominent client in the mechanical engineering sector.
Get ready for a hybrid work setup that combines the best of both worlds!
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Play a crucial role in deploying cutting-edge connectivity infrastructures, encompassing network and security solutions.
- Be at the forefront of automating various activities, making processes more efficient and effective.
- Have the chance to plan and lead workshops, create and implement automated use cases, and encourage the adoption of DevOps techniques.
This dynamic role requires 3 days on-site in Toulouse.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Planning and conducting workshops
- Putting new automated use cases into practise
- Creating use cases that the network and security operations teams can utilise
- Observing and suggesting to the customer changes
- Keeping up with the environment and code of use cases that are currently being used in production
- Encouraging the operational teams to use DevOps techniques.Providing activity reporting to the Team Leader
- 3 days on site in Toulouse
Experience & Skills
- Background in Network Engineering, Security or Development
- Linux Systems
- Ansible or Terraform
- Platforms for collaborative development (CI/CD, packaging, and version control).
- Experience in the following automation with system (linux, DevOps Application) NetOps + SecOps
- Understanding of AWS (desirable)
- Zabbix experience (desirable)
- Django experience (desirable)
- Usage of IDEs or VSCode (desirable)
- €450-€500 per day (negotiable)