Do you want to join a rapidly growing "Best Place to Work" Managed Service Provider whilst having the chance to drive your career and push out your expertise in Networking? We are looking for a dynamic, passionate Network Consultant to be responsible in designing & implementing network solutions across Perth.
Choose your niche! You can have the autonomy to become an SME in your specific Networking field, whilst also having the opportunity to be hands-on with other vendors
The role of a Network Consultant is responsible for running the entire end-to-end of a project, including network design, deployment, and handover/documentation to the customer is crucial for the success of the project.
- Project Planning
- Network Design
- 3+ years in a Network Consultant role ideally in an MSP environment
- Specialising in Routing/Switching & Wireless Networks
- Cisco or HP/Aruba Experience
- Certifications are desirable but not essential (Certification is encouraged and paid for by the Employer!)
- Experience in Deploying & Documentation network solutions
- 1x tech training days a week
- 1x paid day a month (long weekends!)
- Overtime Paid (however we encourage work/life balance!)
- Car Allowance ($10k AUD)
- 2x Team Events Annually
- up to $110k basic per annum