We are working with an internet service provider (ISP) that has been providing services (internet, VoIP, system management) to small and large companies and government institutions in the Netherlands for 10+ years, to clients such as Lidl, Coffeecompany, large school communities and holiday parks.
They distinguish themselves from other providers with their service, support and technical solutions. In this way, they build in additional safeguards to keep disruptions to a minimum. Consider, for example, redundant connections and systems. They also make a difference when customers need advice, open a new store or have a malfunction that needs to be resolved as soon as possible. They are a committed group of individuals who know the ins and outs and are capable of achieving their goals.
The client has already been nominated five times for the FD Gazellen Award and is therefore one of the fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands! You could join them as they are now actively seeking a Network Engineer to join their team.
- You work independently in a motivated team;
- Handle and resolve customer malfunctions;
- Advise your customers and interested parties about our services;
- Do you have in-depth technical knowledge in the field of networks, connections and VoIP or are you willing to acquire this in a short time;
- Your primary focus will be on networking and VoIP, where you will also develop further in the field of Windows and VM Ware;
- You can work well independently;
- You have strong communication skills, so you can provide good advice;
- Familiar with LAN/WAN constructions;
- BGP Routing, L2 Switching, VPN, IPVPN
- VOIP, WiFi
- CCNA of MTCNA is een pré;
- Knowledge of Microtik is an advantage.
- Career Growth