Are you ready to step into the world of secure ICT services for the UK's Defence and Security sectors?
You will be joining an MSP that delivers fully managed secure ICT services to the UK’s Defence and Security sectors and to other government departments which have complex and demanding security requirements. You will support secret systems and sensitive data for companies such as the MOD, MOJ.
They deliver these services by selecting the best people with the right mix of skills, experience, qualifications, and personality to fit in with the existing team of specialists. The company prides itself on its successful track-record of delivering real benefits to its customers, but also on its ethos of investing in its employee’s personal and professional growth.
As a Network Engineer you will be focused on designing and delivering projects for customers focused on Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco, Dell & NetGear.
If you're interested in this role, then please apply here!
- Deploying, upgrading and migrating network solutions
- Design and implementation of network infrastructure solutions based on customer requirements
- Management and maintenance of multiple in-service networks including fault rectification and firmware upgrades in line with vendor recommendations
Experience & Skills
- Experience working on network projects
- Strong understanding of routing, switching, firewalls
- Must be a UK citizen in the UK for 5 years to be SC clearable
- Long Term Sickness/Disability Insurance - Support for employees unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Discretionary Bonus - Rewards for outstanding performance and contributions.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - Professional counselling and support via online, telephone, and face-to-face sessions with a 24/7 hotline.
- Health and Wellbeing - Access to corporate gym membership, fitness classes, and personal trainers for personalised fitness.
- Wellbeing Days - Company-hosted events dedicated to fitness and wellness.
- Simply Health - Health CashPlan covering dental, chiropractic, optical, and prescription expenses.