Are you ready to contribute to a cutting-edge, fully remote team as a Network Engineer?
We are partnered with a seasoned technology solutions provider, specializing in the design, delivery, management, and support of cutting-edge technological solutions. With over two decades of expertise, the company excels in intricate networking setups, implementing maintenance plans, and overseeing the upgrade and management of secure networks. NE Systems boasts a proven track record, demonstrating success in collaborations with various sectors, including educational institutions, healthcare providers, government organizations, and businesses.
They are now seeking a Network Engineer to join their fully remote team. You'll have the opportunity to play a key role in a dynamic team, contributing to the deployment, configuration, and support of the network infrastructure.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience:
- In-depth experience with Cisco, Extreme, or Arista networking technologies.
- Proven track record in the successful deployment, configuration, and support of network infrastructure.
- You'll take a lead role in the deployment, configuration, and support of our network infrastructure.
- You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners to ensure seamless operations.
- Duration - 6 months, and can continue for up to 2 years.