Are you ready to be part of an exciting project in the gaming sector?
You'll have the opportunity to join a highly dynamic and technically complex migration team, working on a high-profile project for a gaming industry client. While they prefer candidates to be Melbourne-based, they welcome remote applicants from any state.
You'll play a role in implementing new network technologies and products to enhance network performance and reliability.
- You'll implement cutting-edge network technologies to enhance network performance and reliability.
- You'll contribute to network migrations, ensuring a seamless transition.
- You'll integrate security products into the network, safeguarding the infrastructure.
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply here!
- Implement new network technologies and products to improve network performance and reliability
- Conduct network migrations
- Integration of security products into network
- Responsible for network management & monitoring
- Data center networking
Experience & Skills
- Extensive experience in Cisco Nexus Switching
Nice to have (at least 2 of the following):
- Palo Alto firewall
- F5 load balancer
- Arista CloudVision & Switching
- Cisco ACI
- Network Scripting or coding
- $950-$1050AUD daily rate all inc
- 5 month initial contract with scope for renewal
- Candidate must be able to provide 100 points of identification
- Expenses paid