The Network Reliability Manager is tasked with constructing a set of tailored automation tools and enhancing our clients self-healing capabilities. This involves leading a team of 6 global members of the global Network Services team during project delivery to guarantee the utmost availability, resilience, security, and reliability of one of the world's largest Exchange network infrastructures.
- Oversee the performance of network infrastructure, creating automated solutions to proactively tackle any identified issues.
- Conduct routine automated audits of the network infrastructure to ensure ongoing compliance with industry best practices and standards.
- Facilitate self-service tools for other teams to troubleshoot and resolve network-related issues.
- Network Automation - Python expert
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Ansible / Netbox
- Network Fundamentals / Configuration Management processes
- £90,000 + 20% BONUS
- 10% Pension
If you are interested in this opportunity or want to learn more, we invite you to apply and get in touch today!