A Global Multi-Billion dollar Managed Service Provider is seeking experienced Network Routing and Switching Engineers in Canada.
Work with cutting-edge networking technologies within a company that will give you many long-term career growth opportunities.
Work in numerous networking environments and with multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 clients. This is a fully remote opportunity!
- Support enterprise customers through technical routing and switching issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve Layer 2 to Layer 4 network faults
- Collaborate with other networking teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop network solutions based on customer requirements
- Must have advanced routing and switching experience
- Strong understanding of Layer 2/3 Engineering and protocols (BGP, OSPF, MPLS, EIGRP, IS-IS, IP)
- Extensive experience with Cisco or Juniper Routers and switches
- Strong Communication skills
- Cisco Certifications are desirable but not essential
- Health care, dental care and optical care
- All certifications paid for
- Life insurance