You will be joining one of the globe's leading logistics businesses, turning over £2 Billion a year! They invest heavily in their IT & Networks so you will be given the opportunity to work on a cutting-edge global network.
Joining such a successful and fast-growing business will provide you with an abundance of opportunities for progression in your career!
As a Network Security Architect, you will be focused on designing, Implementing and troubleshooting network security solutions for the organisation.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, apply today!
- Network Security design:
- Design, implement, and maintain secure network architectures utilizing Cisco and Check Point technologies.
- Develop comprehensive security solutions that align with business goals and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate security measures into the overall network architecture.
- Firewall Configuration and Management:
- Configure and manage Cisco ASA and Check Point firewalls to enforce security policies and control network traffic.
- Perform regular firewall rule reviews and updates to enhance security posture.
- Troubleshoot and resolve firewall-related issues on time.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention:
- Deploy and manage Cisco and Check Point intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Monitor and analyse network traffic for signs of malicious activity.
- Develop and implement strategies to mitigate potential security threats.
- VPN Implementation:
- Design and implement secure VPN solutions using Cisco and Check Point technologies.
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data transmitted over VPN connections.
- Troubleshoot and resolve VPN connectivity issues.
- Strong Cisco networking experience
- Experience working with firewalls - ideally Check Point
- Network design & Implementation experience
- Birthday off
- Membership to a Group Personal Pension including life assurance (The People's Pension for temporary contracts)
- Sick pay (after qualifying periods)
- Free uniforms
- Free parking (except Castlemead, Bristol)
- Holiday trading
- Annual holidays that start at 22 days, plus bank holidays and service days
- Comprehensive benefits schemes
- Full training and development and a promote-from-within ethos
- Incentive programme for management roles
- £57,000 basic salary per annum