Are you ready to step into the world of networking and enjoy a career that offers not just a paycheck, but also incredible benefits?
You'll have the opportunity to:
As a Network Specialist I, you'll be responsible for monitoring the Network Operations Center (NOC) and reacting to alarms/events, all while enjoying ongoing training and a generous benefits package.
Work on a hybrid schedule, giving you the flexibility to balance your career and personal life.
Take advantage of health, vision, and dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, flex-paid time off, and a 401K with a generous company match.
Apply below if you're interested!
- Troubleshoot and monitor activity throughout the network
- Isolate and diagnose faults and escalate to higher levels of support for resolution as appropriate
- Interact with departments to address issues identified within the network
- Adhere to company and department policy and practice in an effort to assure prompt resolution to identified problems
- Additional duties as assigned
Experience & Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate degree in Networking or IT preferred
- Minimum of 6 months Tier 2 or BTSC, or equivalent Cable TV/Broadband/Telecommunications experience required
- Applied knowledge of data networks, and/or telecommunication infrastructure, and/or maintaining a cable plant
- Working knowledge of Cisco Technologies
- Working knowledge of DWDM and SONET
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends; experience in a 7x24x365 support environment a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to follow detailed procedures
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Company provided equipment
- Hybrid schedule
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and flex paid time off
- 401K with a generous company match
- Pay increases through self-guided training
- Shift differential pay increase for evening shifts
- Employee discounts on services, where available
- In areas where their services are not available, a reimbursement of internet/cable services is provided
- Education enrichment up to $5,000 per year for qualified employees
- Employee wellness program